Friday, February 6, 2009

Goodbye

I'm going to make this short and sweet. Whether that's a better way to do it or not, I'm not sure.

I'll be closing out this blog sometime soon, probably within the next week or so...I'll continue posting at my new blog, here. The reason for this is that Russell and I are getting a divorce, hence I don't want to keep my "Russell and Ashley" blog...I would just change the title, however the blog address also lists both of us, which is why I'm switching. If you're on Russell's side of the family and reading this, please talk to him about the situation, as I don't want to cause any unnecessary drama by giving my input on it.

Thanks for reading, and follow me over to my new blog, I have a post up there already!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I'm sorry to hear that Ashley. It was great having you as part of the family

NanAZ said...

Wow! Ashley, this is a shock for us. We're so so sad to hear that it's not working out for you and Russell. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help. I hope we can keep in touch somehow. We'll be praying for both of you. This must be extremely difficult on you both.