Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Psyched

Amy is freakin awesome. I mentioned that she posts every day...and then read her post about how over the weekend, she was writing posts to be scheduled ahead of time. So, when I have time (if that happens-with my only internet access being at work), I'm going to try that, too. Thanks, Amy!

I got colored contacts! I got some last year, but the prescription was wrong, so I wasn't able to wear them. So, I got an eye exam a few weeks ago, and now have my contacts. They're called "sea green," but the contacts themselves look a lot different than the sample on the website. Russell says they make my eyes look like "vortexes," but I like them a lot. Next, I think I'm going to try the Acuvue brand, and get "sapphire blue."

I really can't wait for Halloween. I love dressing up (in costume), and I love hanging out with my brother...and I'll be doing both! Also, getting a little mini-vacation (just one night) in Prescott Valley will be great. I love the cool weather, and it's just not happening fast enough for me down here in Phoenix.

No comments: